Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Transportation Day

DSC_1319
Ever since last year's Transportation Day, we have been looking forward to this year's event. Only Lauren went last year but unfortunately, Lauren came down with Strep so only Cole got to go this year. Here you can see the helicopter and this year the firefighters hosed down the dirt patch so it didn't kick up when the helicopter landed.

DSC_1322
This year we decided to watch the landing from within the school bus. A much safer bet.

DSC_1326
"Dad, I don't know who that kid is but I think he just put something in my pocket"

DSC_1357
Cole is checking out the helicopter.


DSC_1340
The event even featured some biplanes.


DSC_1361
"I can't believe they don't trust us to not touch the trains!"



DSC_1365
"Officer I swear. I have no idea what this is in my pocket."

DSC_1372
"I wonder if my car seat would fit in here. "


1 comment:

penniem said...

I'll bet Cole was in awe of everything, especially the helicopter!