You have to wonder if the person packing this said, "You guys are going to lunch now? Just let me finish this." Seriously, why even bother putting any filler if you are only going to put a little. I am glad that they didn't fill the box with foam peanuts though. The baby tub is made of plastic so it probably didn't even need any. It's pretty big but fits in our tub with ease. Originally I thought you would wash the newborn by the kitchen sink but this thing is a little too big. We got this Eurobath by Primo at Babiesrus.com.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Cost cutting
You have to wonder if the person packing this said, "You guys are going to lunch now? Just let me finish this." Seriously, why even bother putting any filler if you are only going to put a little. I am glad that they didn't fill the box with foam peanuts though. The baby tub is made of plastic so it probably didn't even need any. It's pretty big but fits in our tub with ease. Originally I thought you would wash the newborn by the kitchen sink but this thing is a little too big. We got this Eurobath by Primo at Babiesrus.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment